Your Subtitle text

Customer Comments

Showing: 1-30 of 32
Davis said:   August 21, 2017 9:28 am PST
I must say I am highly disappointed with the service. I only brought my car in for a diagnosis, never told them to work on my car. I was robbed of basically 300 dollars and the fuel regulator they replaced is now leaking gas. My 1 year old son has to ride in this car. I am so disappointed and I have been robbed. I am taking my car else where dor this problem to be fixed. I do not trust them to even try to fix it if it wasn't done correctly in the first place. This is very dangerous. Please save your money and your lives and go somewhere else. Ro people who will not take your hard earned money and put your kids life and yours in such danger. Leaking gas???? I never had this problem until I came here. Big mistake. I'm hurt, broke, and disappointed. These crooks care nothing about people just money. To let something like that go is crazy. Please don't apologize your apology won't change the fact you all put my 1 year son's life at risk with the gas fumes and leaks and you took money from my child and I.

Oliver Williford said:   July 24, 2015 5:23 am PST
Auto Tech has been an essential part of Optimum Limousines success. They are trustworthy technicians that offer great services at fair prices. I would recommend Auto Tech to anyone!

Marvin Co-Owner of Autotech said:   July 20, 2015 4:02 am PST
I would like to publicly apologize to Ms. Tucker for her experience with us as she describes below. We try very hard not to make mistakes, but there is no excuse for the error on her car. We have also apologized to Ms. Tucker personally and can only ask for another chance to prove ourselves.

Holly Tucker said:   May 1, 2015 11:53 am PST
I had a cv axle replaced on my car here and have been hearing a clicking noise near my tire on the same side I had the work done.. Today the noise was louder and the wheel felt like it was wobbling. I had my brother look at the tire. He took the cover off my tire off and the bolt fell out and all the additional bolts were so loose that you could turn them by hand!!!! obviously my tire was not properly tightened after the CV axles was replaced. I am glad my tire didn't fall off while I was driving.... Definitely wont be back.....

Dave Liebhauser said:   February 20, 2015 1:31 pm PST
Excellent service for a stranded motorist. Can't thank them enough for getting us back on the road. in a minimal amount of time.

Al said:   August 15, 2014 1:46 pm PST
I've had my car repaired at AutoTech three times in the past year (electrical, brakes and water pump). Each time they were accurate in the assessment of the problem, timely in the repairs and reasonable in their charges. I have been very, very pleased to find such reliable and reasonable place to get my car work done. Highly recommend.

Victoria Walden said:   January 17, 2014 6:54 am PST
I am female and have been ripped off so many times by mechanics I cant even count. Things like not-actually-changing the oil filter for oil changes etc and high cost. I was at the end of my rope when I found Marvin at Auto Tech. Marvin shoots straight and tells it like it is. He is honest. VERY professional (his mechanics too) yet there is a real "down-home" feel at Auto Tech. I too am impressed that when I go, there are the SAME mechanics there....no "turn-over" of help. Mechanic will take you on the test drive and explains WHY on the issues with auto. No mechanic has ever done this for me as a customer. I am so thankful to find these good folks. Blessings to the whole staff. Thank you for a fair deal.

Patrice said:   November 26, 2013 11:48 am PST
I found this shop online other people had great things to say about them. I went in yesterday for a diagnosis. I was very satisfied with the service. I would go back anytime.

John Sokol said:   May 6, 2013 7:12 am PST
Great job guys, trust all my cars to you!

Gary Miller said:   January 12, 2013 6:07 pm PST
Thank you for the excellent service. I had a major breakdown in Atlanta on my trip back from SC to Illinois. You came through with quality service, reasonable price and you are trustworthy. From beginning to end I was pleased with your knowledge, resourcefulness and integrity. I had a world-class mechanic with me to verify everything. If I lived in the Atlanta area I would not hesitate to make you my regular mechanic.

Rick Cooley said:   August 2, 2012 2:54 am PST
Since being referred to Marvin and Autotech. I will not go any where else. A Big Chain Auto repair store completely miss diagnosed a problem with my car. If I would not have went back to Marvin I would have spent several hundred dollars and still would have had the problem. I live 60 miles away fro their shop but will always go bacl

Larry T.Walker said:   July 10, 2012 3:49 am PST
I wanted to said to the staff at AUTOTECH! Thank You Guys! These guys know what to do when it comes to Automotive Repair there very wise about vehicle function awesome.

Larry T.Walker said:   July 2, 2012 12:39 pm PST
Marvin and Thomas Owners of the shop that takes care of you're ride to keep you rollin' AutoTech keeps me rollin' a Professional Full Service Automotive Repair Location

patrick said:   June 19, 2012 3:48 am PST
fast friendly service if you need repairs on your vehicle look no further. marvin and thomas are simply great, no matter how upset you may be. when you leave , with your vehicle you will feel good. i would never take my vehicles any where else after dealing with these mechanics 5 stars across the board.

Andrey Jones said:   May 7, 2012 8:37 am PST
I will not take my car any place but here...These guys do great work and don't do un-needed repairs they will tell you exactly what's wrong the first time and will also give you a great price and do awesome work which they stand behind...I've met everyone in the shop and they are some great guys and friendly too!

John Sokol said:   April 17, 2012 8:52 am PST
EXCELLENT work !! These are the most honest and upstanding men in the profession. The stand behind their work! Give them a try, you won't find a better mechanic

LeeAnn Stelzenmuller said:   April 5, 2012 2:54 pm PST
I experienced excellent service from Marvin and the Crew. I had my Land Rover Freelander serviced and I was extremely impressed with the customer service, knowledge and communication that they provided. I will highly recommend AutoTech to family and friends. Thanks Guys!

DEXTER&DONNA MCCOY said:   March 25, 2012 3:14 pm PST
MARVIN,AND CREW ,you guys are wonderful always so dependable and reasonable and honest good work i will recommend you guys to all my friends and family.We will always bring our cars back to you.GREAT JOB YOU GUYS

DINNEEM JOHNSON said:   March 21, 2012 9:24 am PST
THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME!! IF YOU'RE IN NEED FOR A RARE "GOOD" EXPERIENCE IN AUTO CARE,THIS IS THE PLACE!! MARVIN & THE REST OF THE STAFF ARE PROFICIENT IN WHAT THEY DO OVER THERE. THEY WORKED ON & FIXED MY VOLVO IN SUCH A TIMELY MANNER AT A TRULY FAIR & HONEST PRICE,I VOWED TO BE A NEW LONG TIME CUSTOMER

Yolexis Alexander said:   February 16, 2012 4:22 am PST
This is a shop provides everything a customer needs.The workers there provide you with knowledge, great customer service, and fair prices. I have never had too long of a wait time, and they are even willing to drop you off at work. What most impressed me about this company, is when I received a follow up call to see how my car was running a few months later!

Chris Smith said:   February 6, 2012 6:39 pm PST
This is the best shop I've been to in my 14 years of driving. I learned what I know about cars trying to avoid going to shops in the past but I feel comfortable with these guys and if they don't feel comfortable doing something they will tell you, what they do they do right.

Steve Bray said:   December 6, 2011 4:38 am PST
Service has been excellent & integrity is always above board. Professionism, courtesy & communication far & away exceeds any previous folks I've used.

Kat Sottile said:   December 5, 2011 11:07 am PST
Marvin, you guys ROCK!!! We have been using your services for several years. You are always really fast and dependable. The communication is outstanding and you are always willing to work with us. Plus you are HONEST. We will always recommend you :))

John Sokol said:   December 5, 2011 9:56 am PST
GREAT job. I am so confident in the work done here, I have referred them to several people, who have also been very happy! Marvin, Tommy ... Keep up the good work!!!!!

Shoanetta Cox said:   November 3, 2011 8:19 am PST
This is the place I love taking my car to. These guys are the BOMB!!! They are always so nice and kind to me and my family. Marvin is always straight up with me about the repairs on my car. I highly recommend AUTO TECH.

Hoyt West said:   October 31, 2011 4:42 pm PST
Thank you for a prompt and courteous response to my problem. I appreciate professionalism, and you and your staff provided it above and beyond the "call of duty". You get top rating as well as my future business needs. Thanks!

Jean-Ramon Stalnaker said:   October 26, 2011 6:29 am PST
Marvin, I had the pleasure of meeting you a few weeks ago, concerning my completing a business profile on your company, before offering AFLAC employee benefits. I checked your business profile, and am very impressed, to inform you that I have two vehicles I will bring to your company for service.

Amili Blake said:   October 26, 2011 4:16 am PST
I have come to Autotech several times having no clue what was wrong with my car and they were precise and quick in assessing what the problem was. I will pass several mechanic shops and drive out of the way to come to Autotech. They are excellent.

Susie Millirons said:   October 24, 2011 12:47 pm PST
I have had several things done to my car and a few others that work at my office have also. Do good work and have a wonderful customer service. Recommend highly

Tammy Parker said:   July 8, 2011 6:02 am PST
The guys at AutoTech have really impressed me and my family. They are very professional, very detailed and they make sure we understand the repairs and pricing before any work is done. I have already and will continue to send these guys more business!

Sign My Guest Book